Carby Dullar carb filter/stack - reed and boost bottle

Neufcruz

Local time
7:18 PM
I'm installing the dullar carb in my gt6. The filter and stack are the ones for the stock carb. What size filter and or stack do I need. I really want red anodized filter housing if any place to recommend.
also adding the RSE reed valve and BBR boost bottle. Anywhere to purchase just the reed and I'll buy the reed intake with boost bottle input. Thoughts suggestions.
this is so fun. Wife thinks I'm nuts.

Has anyone run this combo reed valve/boost bottle? Do they work and more importantly, would they work together in a 66cc 2stroke?

boost bottles don't do anything for these engines, and reeds do what boost bottles claim to do. just use the reed.

since you're in south beach you should hit MZ parts Miami over in Flagami. I believe they have a location in Hialeah too. they'll set you straight

the only time a boost bottle could help would be in a reed motor - not sure if adding a reed to these motors would give a bottle a chance to help though

once installed, it should be easy to compare & see if it helps - let us know

the RSE valve is my preferred valve, due to the fact that you don't lose any crankcase compression with it. the Arrow valve is technically better, but only if you do a case reed setup with a stuffed case.

you know all the tricks that make a reed valve actually work, right? boost ports or additional transfers, and drilled pistons. without those things it's just an intake restriction.

Back