DVR? Other cameras for safety?

Lol, i have a taser with a metal end for punching, i needed to "test" it a few days ago i'm lucky i had it.

I'm pretty sure if you carry a realistic BB gun around it would have the same effect.

I'm pretty sure if you carry a realistic BB gun around it would have the same effect.
While i do not disagree, alot of people have been shot by cops having a fake gun. I always carry concealed, which is legal in my state, so noone ever even knows i have it. But in a state where thats not legal, if a cop spots it, youre gonna have a gun pointed at you. And not bb gun.

Remember I'm not in USA, the cops dont really "shoot" you for random stuff, even if they see you have a gun you'd be tased before shot.
If I even see cops... Which I havent. Most don't even have real firearms, just gas pistols or rubber bullet ones.

Here's another safety measure i employ; that's a duel volume horn system. The horn on the right handlebar is a low volume horn for alerting pedestrians and other cyclist. The horn on the left handlebar is a loud volume horn for alerting closed compartment vehicles. I've avoided collisions a few times due to the loud volume horn.

After being on Yahoo Answers Cycling forum for many years I've learned many good cycling habits which has also helped. For instance many here in the USA don't understand the far right clause which applies to cyclist. The far right clause means a cyclist is to ride to the far right as safely possible if the lane is wide enough for lane sharing. What lane sharing means is the lane is wide enough if a cyclist is riding to the far right a motor vehicle can still clear the cyclist by 3 feet without changing lanes. If a lane isn't wide enough for lane sharing then the safest place for a cyclist to ride is in the center of the lane. Lane sharing is legal in all states and shouldn't be confused with lane splitting. What lane splitting means is when traffic is stopped at a red light cyclist are allowed to ride between vehicles provided certain conditions exist to the front of traffic. Lane splitting is only legal in a few states in the USA.

Last edited:
Back