Dyno results! Zeda Mafia always #1

JerboaJohn

and?
I'm a fan of all forms of motorsports and there's pretty much a common thing among the top performers n builders. the guys on top actually are the unassuming guys that don't toot their own horn and play down their skills. then there's the ego guys claiming "Oh i have the best, I'm the greatest..." and in reality they are inconsistent, hide the failures, and exaggerate the successes.

Avery Taylor

and?
I'm a fan of all forms of motorsports and there's pretty much a common thing among the top performers n builders. the guys on top actually are the unassuming guys that don't toot their own horn and play down their skills. then there's the ego guys claiming "Oh i have the best, I'm the greatest..." and in reality they are inconsistent, hide the failures, and exaggerate the successes.
For real, well said.
Trying to make these engines go faster and faster just sacrifices their longevity; would rather pull 25mph for 15,000 miles than go 70mph for just 10 miles. 70mph is pedestrian anyways, it's literally just average interstate speed, virtually any economy car can out-speed that. Real power comes from bigger engines, try a real man's displacement like 450cc at 150mph, or a 600cc at 200mph.

Robert Bianchi

Motorized Bicycle Vendor
and?
So what’s your top speed again?

JerboaJohn

So what’s your top speed again?
start a 6" autocut on cast iron on the lathe, phone rings, go 0-9mph-0 in 2.1 seconds to the phone, rush to the comp n pull up a product pdf, click a bookmark to the item, screen shot it, go to gmail and shoot the pic n pdf in an email to the guy(25 seconds), rush back to the lathe before the cut is 4" along.

top speed 9mph. avg. ~3mph. dx covered 35'. the speed of business...