Votes: 7 36.8%
  • full choke no throttle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no choke half tickle throttle.

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Major Tom,

:unsure: If you can't fix that bike, wear a funny hat. I picked up a Santa hat for a buck, the distraction will save you additional ridicule and humiliation. 8)

Speaking of hats, and guarding manhole covers, we ought to design our hat like those Guardian Angel guys, or cowboy hats with stars. Beanies with propellers? Ideas folks, we need a HUGE hat for Tom, to cover that bike of his........

Wheely

Can a wheely be performed on a motorized bicycle, and if so what is the proper technique?

I barely got up. I did the slow mo so that it looked like I was up for longer. I am sure you could do it, but I am afraid of dropping my bike and breaking it.

Wheely

Not too worried. I have the Cranbroke, crummy bike, anyway; also, more worried about my neck.

Re: Wheely

davidsis said:
I have the Cranbroke, crummy bike, .

Dude....nothing 's wrong with your bike! so what if it was inexpensive...makes for a damn fine looking ride..one of my motor bike frames came to me for free...my buddy found it on a junk pile at a farm he'd rented. My other buddy, the one who motored the Cranbrook...peeled the cranbrook stickers off the bike...put em on the tank, and clear-coated it. Looks like huffy made a motor bike. He really wants to add a springer fork to his bike!

ride safe & smile

Pictures

Ya, the picture feature is easy. Do not let it scare you. Click that Upload picture button. Re-size it first. I can help you. I have new hope in the cranbrook now. I might try pealling the Huffy decales off. I have already customized my fenders. I will post a picture of my handy work. When the wife is not around.

Back