• full choke no throttle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no choke half tickle throttle.

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

davidsis

Hey, I have seen engines on e-bay for about $200. This sounds kind of low. It is 80cc is this too good to be true. Maybe it is a crummy engine. It is being sold by powerkingshop Item#270058984733 Has anyone had any experience with this guy.

Hi , I got my 80cc from Kings Motor bikes for 200 plus shipping. The fit and finish is not quite as good as some and I've had to replace some crappy (low quality) gaskets but all in all I'd say the thing runs strong and I'm happy with it. I have put over a 1000 miles on it and see no end in sight . Its loads of fun and people ask me daily about it . The conversations are as much fun as the ride. Tom in VW

damn. That is way sick. When I glanced at the price, I thought it said 200 for a second, but then I looked again.

I need to make my bike look way cooler. I see everyone else's' bikes and mine is so mundane :(

Tom said:
damn. That is way sick. When I glanced at the price, I thought it said 200 for a second, but then I looked again.

I need to make my bike look way cooler. I see everyone else's' bikes and mine is so mundane :(

yeah mine's just all black...

Really tom, you need to get with it. i mean you run THE premier motor bicycling website and you have the crappiest bike. what kind of man are you anyways? :LOL:

i guess we'll all still be your friends (but only because of the site!!)

:D :D :D :D

Back