E-bikes that don't resemble a bicycle

wheelbender6

Local time
8:44 PM

the Stealth and Sur Ron

We have seen the Stealth and Sur Ron bikes that look like motorcycles, but the Beachman 64 takes it even further.

Unlike the Stealth and Sur Ron, The Beachman 64 hub motor is limited to 500w max and top speed is limited to 20 mph.

There is no pedal assist at all. Throttle only. The pedal system for this 220 lbs e-bike is completely independent of the electronics.
It will not be available in the States until 2023 anyway.
More confounding info at the links.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/t...an-64-e-bike#/

URL]]

the Stealth and Sur Ron

We have seen the Stealth and Sur Ron bikes that look like motorcycles, but the Beachman 64 takes it even further.

Unlike the Stealth and Sur Ron, The Beachman 64 hub motor is limited to 500w max and top speed is limited to 20 mph.

There is no pedal assist at all. Throttle only. The pedal system for this 220 lbs e-bike is completely independent of the electronics.
It will not be available in the States until 2023 anyway.
More confounding info at the links.

URL]]
$2,547 USD
REALLY??? ...I can really see that at these prices, those suckas are gonna just fly right off the shelf at such low, affordable, prices...lol...Who are they kidding...lol...I know that electric bikes can be 1600.00 or so but over 2500.00???...DAMIEN

The price is in this link...lol.

That figure is how much capital they have raised.
The current sale price in Canada is around $3,750.
Sorry if some of the links aren’t working.

I spent $500 on a old motorcycle, and another $600 fixing it up, scouring for deals and parts. I wouldn't even dream about blowing that on a e-bike. lol. cool though.

At first glance I thought it was an Electric M/C.
It would be just embarrassing to ride that thing at only 20 mph.
For something that looks like a M/C it should go at least 45 mph So ya don't get killed in traffic.

They say it has a 2,000w rear hub motor but it's been limited to 500w to be legal as an E Bike
So if ya got one your gonna want to unleash the full 2,000w Maybe then it might not be a traffic hazard
@ 500w they say it will go 56 miles. But don't expect 56 miles @ 2,000w

Yes it's got pedals, Pedal power has no electric assistance.
That bike is so damn heavy your really not gonna want to pedal a 220 lb bike.
Pedaling that bike would be more embarrassing than riding it at 20 mph.
Push it and at least you'll look Cool :LOL:

At first glance I thought it was an Electric M/C.
It would be just embarrassing to ride that thing at only 20 mph.
For something that looks like a M/C it should go at least 45 mph So ya don't get killed in traffic.

They say it has a 2,000w rear hub motor but it's been limited to 500w to be legal as an E Bike
So if ya got one your gonna want to unleash the full 2,000w Maybe then it might not be a traffic hazard
@ 500w they say it will go 56 miles. But don't expect 56 miles @ 2,000w

Yes it's got pedals, Pedal power has no electric assistance.
That bike is so damn heavy your really not gonna want to pedal a 220 lb bike.
Pedaling that bike would be more embarrassing than riding it at 20 mph.
Push it and at least you'll look Cool :LOL:
Yeah at 500 watts that thing will be a total 🐕. I'm afraid our government screwed us out of any cool lightweight electric vehicles before we could even get any. For people who still love the federal E-bike classes understand that this is a total casualty of that. This is exactly what I was afraid would happen. f***ing stupid democrats.

Back