E-3 plugs , 66/80cc 2 strokeQuestion

ixxGunnerxx

Local time
7:35 PM
so ,, i think theses plugs wouldn't Make a a difference,, and has anyone put them on a dino to see if they do ???
i mean , if the Fuel air lights,, then its goignt o light , having more Spark, is not going to make it light any more fuel .. its already on fire,, it like trying to light a Stove that's already light

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I always recommend an NGK B6HS or one # lower or higher depending on altitude. All makes of plugs will work and they all make the occasional dud that just won't fire no matter what. The E line up of plugs are kind of costly for this hobby, I can get 10 NGKs for the same price as one E plug.

I used them, they work fine but don't bother because of how expensive they are. They're a gimmick. I used one in my 2 stroke wheeler and it made it backfire. Why? No idea. Put the ngk back in and no more backfire.

Yep, they work fine. I personally think they run a bit smoother and easier starting than a regular NGK. Maybe not quite as good as NGK iridium.

Never had one backfire on anything I have ever used one in.... or any trouble at all for that matter. Never even had one foul.

As Noah says, they are more expensive and not as readily available, so you determine if $10 is worth a shot to you or not.

The fuel igniting isnt as straight forward as that. Plugs can have a significant difference on how effective and efficient it gets ignited. A plug is not just a plug...hence why there are so many variations for different applications and engine operating conditions. It isnt just a thread size difference....

The E3.32 is the plug you want if you go with E3... not the 3.34

i used an e3. 10 on my first build but it got oily cause i was running very rich break in, i still have it and i think it still works, a little more costly and easier to start

Back