East county San Diego NOOB

Bob84

Local time
5:01 AM
What's happening guys. I just regesterd here, due to the fact that I seem to find this to be the best forum on MB's around. I have been searching for answers all over the internet on some of the problems I have had, and every search leads me here. At least any result with good info does. So hi and thanks for all the help previous, present and future!:helmet:

Welcome to MBc, Bob. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies'. They contain a lot of information. For example, Sticky #1 under ‘Introduce Yourself’ has 20 or so links to “How To…” threads, and important pages for you to follow. Sticky # 3 has info on forums, how you are expected to conduct yourself, and where you might find and use various features. But, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. If you are still stumped, post your question in the proper Forum.

You certainly are in the right place. We have many members who will be glad to help with any of your problems, questions, etc. I know you won't regret joining us. Good Luck.

Patrick

Back