Easter Build

I'm not quite sore what all that means, but thanks I guess?
Well if you believe in the outer space alien zombie God Cheeze-uz there so many other aliens to choose from but you need help to see them you need to change your metabolism however horrible things happen using this method alien invasion took place including the War of The Worlds 1965 3 alien nation's came to do battle here 2 of them allied but Marines stupid open fire on all and there was 1 alien invasion in 1957 after alien witness the first chemical combustion laser set out to invade. They use to cost whopping some of $4.00 an alien kit back in the 60s
Screenshot_20190421-173810.jpg

Well if you believe in the outer space alien zombie God Cheeze-uz there so many other aliens to choose from but you need help to see them you need to change your metabolism however horrible things happen using this method alien invasion took place including the War of The Worlds 1965 3 alien nation's came to do battle here 2 of them allied but Marines stupid open fire on all and there was 1 alien invasion in 1957 after alien witness the first chemical combustion laser set out to invade. They use to cost whopping some of $4.00 an alien kit back in the 60sView attachment 87099
Take it easy their Inspector. The title is just referring to a commonly known date on the calendar with no theological reference. I do like cheez its though.

I've spent too much time drinking while wrenching to say the same :LOL:

This is also why I don't charge people much for wrenching on their stuff :LOL:

Disclaimer: it's not because I'm gonna screw it up, it's just because I'm the kind of guy who has fun while wrenching.
I wrench often, but not too often. Familiarity breeds contempt.

Well, I dunno, as a voracious reader, some books might make one feel funny in a good way. Fiction is a trip, but non-fiction moreso.
I'm not talking about pre-vampire Anne Rice under a pseudonym - that kinky, kinky woman - but let's use chicken soup for an example.

Always been the kind of kid who would read a cereal box while munching away. This one time I went to a ND Denny's at 3am. When I walked in, I saw they had reading material, newspapers and some books, so I grabbed "Chicken Soup For the Soul". I was 5 minutes into it before the waiter asked me what I wanted, which ofc I recited from memory without need for a menu consultation. Went back to the book.

This book so engrossed me that I was just about in wonderment. When my food arrived I kept reading, adding to some grease spots that were already in there, so I didn't feel bad while munching away on my generic chicken-fried steak and 4 eggs with hashbrowns. The cynical side of me was screaming "Lame! Lame! What is this 1980's Sly Stallone?" and the nice side was saying "hey maybe there's hope for us f***ing monkeys" and the crappy food was a lil less crappy.

Books, I will always, always love them. I used to collect the real thing but I'm an ebook fanatic now and I find those easier to carry!

Well the brakes squall like a train locked up on the rails. A real strong vibration between 15 to 20, smooth below and above. Handles baeutifully, looks and rides great. I'm thinking the alum. frame just picks up on the resonance better than steel because I notice it on the gas frames too. Might be able to solve the brake issue by removing the paint on the rim. A little more work to do before I decide which way the thumb gets pointed on this one.
View media item 61775
View media item 61776
View media item 61774

Back