Eastern Panhandle of WV

T

Try 18972

Martinsburg Inwood area looking to start a group for ride adventures. Anyone else around?

Welcome to the forum!
Well I guess I'm the sole rep for the hobby in this area. I'll be moving to the eastern shore of Md. soon as I can weather permitting and hope to find others to ride with down there. The town of Crisfield is a tourist town and bike friendly. I rode a mb there this past summer and didn't have a problem with the people or the authorities. Lots of bike trails and bike lanes and smaller roads to travel. Well winter is here now so I'mreally looking forward to spring. Tom

Well I guess I'm going to have to winter over here in the mountains of WV and put off moving to Md. till spring. I have lots to do on the current build to keep me busy. Moving really sucks. I can't believe how much junk collects over the years. I seem to have a truck load of bike junk alone. Well this is the last time I plan on doing it as long as the tide don't rise too much. Crisfield Md is a flood zone after all. Wish me luck.............Tom

Back