Easy cheap lift idea..

Frankenstein

Deceased - Frankenstein 1991 - 2018
Local time
5:22 AM
Where the TV show forensic files is produced.
I picked up this nifty animal dressing hoist at Harbor freight, the bull ring as well, 13 and change for the lift, and 5 for the ring.

20170605_184850.jpg

I don't know why it is sideways, can't do anything about it..won't do anything about it....

Makes it pretty easy to lift a bike in a tight space like on this porch, and even full on 360 stable rotation.

Not to mention it weighs 2 or 3 pounds and can be used in dozens of other creative weighs (up to 440 pounds worth! (yeah I said weighs instead of ways,)) unlike a large heavy bicycle stand holder, which is harder to manipulate a heavier motorized bike onto. The stand only has one real use too, maybe useful as a hat stand but that's pushing it.

A worthy buy for people like us, I know I'll get plenty of use from it.

Attachments

• - Copy.jpg
    - Copy.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
I've had one in my back yard for years for this. you should see my setup, it's good. big ole manual winch and some pulleys on a 12 foot tall beam, set in concrete and braced to my shed via a foot of 5/8 allthread and some nuts and washers. sometimes it even doubles as a deer cleaning stand. I'll take a picture tomorrow morning when I have some daylight

I think it was probably the size of the photo, I noticed when I specifically upload very high res pictures they tend to get turned so one of the longest sides is along the bottom.

When I reduce the image resolution I can upload the vertical pictures without them being turned on their sides...

Sometimes I just think it's my browser acting janky for no reason.

Lunapic.com rotate them and take all meta data off.
Upload back to your PC then go to properties and details then make copy with removal of all properties then upload here.
I think Windows has a picture viewer to rotate? Not sure what windows has anymore :rolleyes:

I'll help ya out when i see one askewed :p
;)

Lunapic.com rotate them and take all meta data off.
Upload back to your PC then go to properties and details then make copy with removal of all properties then upload here.
I think Windows has a picture viewer to rotate? Not sure what windows has anymore :rolleyes:

I'll help ya out when i see one askewed :p
;)
Chrome on Android. Even my stock gallery can rotate the image and it will display correctly while choosing the image, but after uploading it it gets rotated.

The image is 5.3k by nearly 3k in its original format, more than the 1500 px max allowed by the site, I bet when the site downgrades the image it gets turned.

2017-06-05 23.21.06.jpg

This one at a little more than half that res isn't turned sideways while uploading, even though the size is still above the 1500 limit.

If I was feeling more particular about it I could easy make the fix.. But for the most part I don't care too much... At least it added to the conversation.

20170606_151455.jpg this here is mine. my photo got flipped too, not something I can fix posting from my cell phone though.

Back