easy mods

cdoddsie15

Local time
6:12 PM
i have just put together my bike and engine kit
and its pretty sweet
but could anyone tell me of some simple modifications that would require spend little or no money at all
-thanks

its one of those land rider automatic bikes
and a 50 cc engine but i forget where its from.
ive heard about doing somthing with the exaust to get more power do you know anything more about that?
-chris

hi, i ride a land rider too. i am thinking of building a tanaka 35 pusher. you will likely find 50 cc power enough. check out porting. im in wa. you?

haha yeh it has been pain in the but cus all the automatic stuff on the rear wheel. yeh ill def. check it out. im in nc

no real problems
just aggitations like the automatic belt thing and all that stuff
but back to the question
does anybody know anything about easy modifications that can be done to the exaust pipe?

easy exhaust mods

just drill more holes in the baffle, and even two more holes in the end that goes in first. You will compromise noise for power but you can be the judge of that. I haven't done this my self but I have heard there is a pretty noticeable increase in power if you extend the skinny part of the tip of the exhaust to 6-8 inches. looks weird but might work! also upgrade spark plug wire to 7 mm. upgrade spark plug boot. There is a 20 dollar "boost bottle" I've heard smoothes out acceleration, decreases sputtering and takes car of gas swamping the air filter. There are a few other things but Conan O'Brien is on. ha!

My mother has one of those landrider bikes. I rode it before and found it kinda strange given that it shifts itself. Must be kind of nice on an MB though since it makes stuff less complicated while riding.

Back