Ebay "issue"

Yeah, I would still go with JerboaJohn's recommendation but it seems like they truly maybe was waiting on the tube/tire. I don't think fat tire bikes though they are manufacture in China are popular or sold much at all. Come to think of it, I have not seen one retail fat tire bike in China at all; it would be extremely funny if they had to actually buy the tire/tube from an American seller who gets it from a China manufacturer since the manufacturer will not sell one tube/tire to them.

LOL. To bring it into perspective, I saw a documentary where like one of the wealthy oil exporting OPEC countries gas was like substantially higher than America. They didn't refine it there so that was why the price was so high. But, who knows with this seller, I think he is a legit seller with legit communication issues and for more rarer items like yours have supply chain issues.

But, be safe and be aggressive. Its a lot of wasted time due to their fumbling and ineffectiveness.

Yeah. Last week he said he is ahipping that week. Week before too. Now he gave a proper answer. Maybe. But if it doesnt arrive untill 22 im defenetly going to ask ebay to step in.

Back