Ebay mountain bikes

Greggl4321

Local time
5:06 AM
last question,
what about any of the mountain bikes under the phrase "Mountain bike" on an ebay search
I see some of these come with a front suspension and both rear and front disc break, are any of these, around the $100 dollar price range, good competitors, or better, than the Granite Peak?

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I'm really thinking of reverting back to the razor scooter idea, it seems so simple, what should I do?

What would you expect to provide more trouble free miles of riding!?

Also, what about the ebay bikes

buy the Mongoose Hotshot and put some 29ers on it and you got a mountain bike its just geared alittle high aslong as your not mountain climbing it will work fine

I'd say go on facebook and seach the buy/sell groups for your area or Craigslist. that way you can dicker with price if you like the bike, you get to inspect, how it fits you, how good it is overall, etc. I'm leery abt buying used stuff online, but new is ok if you know about the models
don't put a whole lot into a first bike, bcs there's somethings you'll not like in the long run esp. if you end up motorizing it. Then,,, your 2nd bike you KNOW what you need/like

Back