to ship and when I sent an email requesting a shipping
date, he either quit or was removed as a seller. I believe the
seller was listing products he didn't have just to collect
credit card numbers. So I had to cancel my cc and
order a new one. I suspect there are phony sellers
operating out of Idaho, where I see too many new
sellers under different names. Could be the same
person.

Please be careful when ordering from ebay.
Thank you for the warning, at least for other folks...This is why i never have and never will order from e-bay...i have heard too many friends of mine tell me their horror stories of e-bay...Yeah, they use paypal, but the inconvenience of it all is more than i want to chance or put up with...DAMIEN

This Plandemic has made bicycles and bicycle parts into a Hot Commodity lately, and there seems to be no end to the opportunists who take advantage of others. It's sad. Thank you for the Heads Up.

From Ebay.....
The seller is never privy to your credit card card information when you enter it in on Ebay. It's a secure process where no one but the credit card processor is privy to the information, especially on Ebay. They do not even share as much as the card holders name let alone any other credit card information. (y) (y)

Love me some Ebay, it's either deal or no deal with them. Stuff I buy no tax and no shipping extra costs.

I ordered 2 engine kits from Ebay and they arrived early, ordered 2 more and the seller never gave a tracking #. Just opened a "Item not received" claim. Will get a refund on 7-8.

Back