eBay Win

Dave C

Local time
10:07 AM
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Is that

a mitsubishi. TLE43
if it is it's used on many different bike motor kits.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0697008333&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I just won this on Ebay. got no real idea what I have here besides a Mitsubishi motor.

Maybe someone can tell me what I have and how best to utilize it, like who's friction drive would be best for what size bike and so on.

And, no, sending it to you is not the best use for the motor:rolleyes:

You're a venturesome fellow, but for the cheap price, ya really didn't do too bad if the engine is in good condition.

First thing you do is research to find out the engine's exact model. Verify the clutch's diameter. If it's 76mm, then your engine will bolt onto any of the popular friction drive and chain drive kits. If it's 54mm, ya have to make sure the drive kit will accept the smaller clutch size. Staton has an adaptor so you can run this engine on drive kits using the larger 78mm bell housing bolt holes.

a good place to research is www.staton-inc.com

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back