ebike on the way

ismellnownlatters

Local time
1:20 AM
may sell the gas bike she runs great now but brakes dont last to long i went with ebike for the price and it looks nice anyone know best place to sell my gas bike. may just keep it the ebike was just 440 shiped rear hub looks decent

may sell the gas bike she runs great now but brakes dont last to long i went with ebike for the price and it looks nice anyone know best place to sell my gas bike. may just keep it the ebike was just 440 shiped rear hub looks decent
its the

Hyper Bicycles Electric Bicycle Pedal Assist Mountain, 26 In. MTB, Black​

Be aware that they claim on that bike that it is good for ONE HOUR of battery power equal to about 20 miles...Its on their video about that bike.

Giving up on gas already?
Some people are much better off with Ebikes than they are gas bikes, the ebikes require much less mechanical skills to keep them going which is a good thing for some people....Not everyone is cut out to be a diehard gearhead with gasbikes...lol.

nah i got the gas bike running smooth, i think my brake issue is due to living on the bottom of a huge huge hill, im on a lake so its uphill and down hill plus cheap pads. then going some where fast was a issue wish it had a auto choke. the reason i built a gas bike was due to cost but it cost way more then i can afford. i just need help going up hill i could almost peddle alone but it was painful on my old runners knees

Back