ebike time?

I was just gonna say you forgot to hook up your bike trailer wagon with your solar panel.

Seriously, that monstrosity going down the road is a hazard to every other traveler. It's clear that you only care about yourself and don't have any loved ones that might get hurt by that over loaded thing on our roadways.
"ride safe"

Hahahah! Nice. The big 40 pretty much that’s damned good for any motorcycle let alone a whizzer. Don’t know if I can be of much help on the electric side of things. Ebikes are pretty new to me too. This might help.
This is an awesome tool,I've been using it for a few years now and it's very accurate.

Wrench,where did you find those batteries so cheap? Hell if I had 2 of those I'd get 120 mile range at 40-45mph 2 up with one in each saddle bag and run in parallel but I need 60v for that speed,still that price is cheap I'm paying over 800 for Lipo's with less total ah. I can say I agree Bass's bike does not look comfortable at all and I'm pretty sure that riding 2 up (with my girl on the back) and saddle bags packed with batteries and some gear that my total weight being moved is more than his and still way more comfortable.

Wrench,where did you find those batteries so cheap? Hell if I had 2 of those I'd get 120 mile range at 40-45mph 2 up with one in each saddle bag and run in parallel but I need 60v for that speed,still that price is cheap I'm paying over 800 for Lipo's with less total ah. I can say I agree Bass's bike does not look comfortable at all and I'm pretty sure that riding 2 up (with my girl on the back) and saddle bags packed with batteries and some gear that my total weight being moved is more than his and still way more comfortable.View attachment 95111
There on E bay, www.ebay.com/itm/274023189961 visit the store and find em cheeper
Frogslayer bought one and with shipping it was $180
Guess I'll have to shop around again cause I found em for $150 or maybe they were really on sale when I looked last week

EDIT: I searched the store and I found em for $152 but ya gotta buy 2 to get em at that price and a $20 flat fee for shipping.
So $172 For a Lion 48v 20ah battery with charger, I'm gonna buy 2

Last edited:
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
500 watt slow charge with my $127 backpack charger. Don’t need a 350watt grin charger for $400 This one does up to 1100w and the bigger one at my house is three 500w power supplies in series that I seen do 2300w when I blew the current control pot and it only cost me $105

Attachments

• 6449C1A2-D50A-409F-A7BF-F5F107B79C64.jpeg
    6449C1A2-D50A-409F-A7BF-F5F107B79C64.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 298
Last edited by a moderator:
Back