EEK i'm new

D

Dean Ross

Hi :
I’m Dean, please hang in there, my spelling *****. I’m new to on line forms , but I love anything with a small engine. I’ve been driving Motorcycles for 43 years (all kinds) and I love them. At the present time I’m driving a 1975 Honda 550-4 with 140,000plus miles…… maybe I should change the oil….
I just got a 80cc motorbike kit from Kings motorbikes, I don’t see a big problem building up a bike. What worries me is getting it legal to drive on the road in Wisconsin. If anyone has any advice it would really help. I’ve been in contact with the D.M.V. ( it’s like talking to yeast)
About me , I’m 59 years old, was a refrigeration teck for ever, and worked as a maintenance mechanic in canneries for 20 years. And I love the idea of that little feeb engine pushing my fat butt down the road.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the tribe. I think you will find a, shall I say folicaly challenged annualy advanced person riding a motor assisted bicycle will garner little more than stifled chuckles from LE unless you are one of the motor assisted riders which cannot be differentiated from the run of the mill new and improved idiot.
Glad you found the site and welcome from the Giant Side of Texas!

Welcome to MBc, with age comes wisdom. If you search thru the MotoredBikes Laws and Leg. area you should be able to find the answer to the rules in Wisc.

Hi :
I'm Dean, please hang in there, my spelling *****. I'm new to on line forms , but I love anything with a small engine. I've been driving Motorcycles for 43 years (all kinds) and I love them. At the present time I'm driving a 1975 Honda 550-4 with 140,000plus miles...... maybe I should change the oil....
I just got a 80cc motorbike kit from Kings motorbikes, I don't see a big problem building up a bike. What worries me is getting it legal to drive on the road in Wisconsin. If anyone has any advice it would really help. I've been in contact with the D.M.V. ( it's like talking to yeast)
About me , I'm 59 years old, was a refrigeration teck for ever, and worked as a maintenance mechanic in canneries for 20 years. And I love the idea of that little feeb engine pushing my fat butt down the road.

i posted the wis laws in the leglislation sect:
http://motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=4612&highlight=wisconsin

basically its legal

Last edited by a moderator:
Back