EG3 spark plug

E3 20 works well. What length are you using? They added a few miles per gallon and a smoother idle to my kawasaki 440 ltd. And the motorized bike i have a e3.20 installed in fired up so quick and easy!!

The E3.32 crosses over to the NGK B6HS (which I'm using now). I called the local motor sports shop, but they don't carry E3 plugs (even though the guy I talked to uses them in his bike). :-0 If I can't find one at an auto parts store in town, I will order one.

The E3.32 crosses over to the NGK B6HS (which I'm using now). I called the local motor sports shop, but they don't carry E3 plugs (even though the guy I talked to uses them in his bike). :-0 If I can't find one at an auto parts store in town, I will order one.
The electronic bay sells every size, and cheaper too. Lol. But if ya want it now, autostore is the way to go.

Ok so yeah a top hat. Back when jesus ran smokers with me we called em top hats. Lol. Good heads for these bikes. I use a few myself. Prefer the big cast aftermarket head. I will buy the top hat / hamburger head when i seem em cheap. I see why your plug is so short now. In the cast head a shortie like that wouldn't even make it half way to the chamber. Lol.

So the cast head must give more volume ...
Are they billet aluminum or same as the cylinder?

Back