EH 035 Gas Mileage

B

Bruce

I am very curious as to the actual gas mileage of you EH 035 riders? and also how far you can go on a full tank of gas. Remember your tank is .65 liter & 1 gallon of gas is 3.78 litter. Be honest guys. ha ha

I can't really fill my tank so it is hard to measure. The tilt of the tank makes it hard to fill all the way.

So many factors come into play, it is pretty hard to figure. Type of drive , { friction/belt/chain } weight of bike, weight of rider, terrain, elevation, etc., etc.

GEBE EHO35, 12tooth, sea-level (aux. gastank)

don, who is very meticulous when it comes to his statistics, happened to come by today and reported 80 miles on less than 1/2gal so far. he's a 25mph cruiser and he figures he'll be topping 200mpg by the time he gets thru the break-in :)

Last edited:
Still breaking in, but, 100mpg so far. I am starting to notice tho a small improvement over last week. Don't have an actual figure yet tho. As mentioned elsewhere...its a crudload better than a car or truck! That's all I need to know.
WC

I did one test run at about 500 miles and I got 24 miles on a 24oz tank. So I figure I get 128 mpg and that's good for me. I just went over 1000 miles for a bike that cost less than 1000 dollars. That puts me at $1.00 per mile gas included. Time to build another as I am saving so much and having so much fun saving it.

I get 21 miles on a full tank after tilting it up and 18 niles by filling the tank just being level. I called the dealer and they will check out my engine latter this fall as I am only getting 125 miles per gallon right now, but hopeing it will improve.

There are so many factors involved but probably the biggest ones are how much you are on the throttle and whether you pedal. I have the GEBE setup with the EHO35. I only have about 100 miles on it so far so I am still breaking it in. My first trip to work (17.6mi each way) clocked me in at 195mpg but I was pedaling and kept it around 20mph. Yesterday I didn't do much pedaling and ran WOT for parts of the trip. I didn't even bother figuring out my milage but there wasn't a whole lot in the tank when I got to work. Maybe 22-25 miles I would have gotten out of it. Today I pedaled a lot on the way in to work and am planning on removing the belt for part of the trip home so I will probably be over 200mpg.

Back