Electra Chopper TT Handlebars- Just got mine from Zippy's Bikes Wildwood NJ

Scooterduder

Local time
11:04 PM
I'm just posting this so that if anyone else is as picky as me and has been looking for these unique handlebars, Zippy's came through nicely for me. There is one real big negative if you live too far away from the east coast and that's the shipping cost. If you're more eastern it's only 6 dollars, and farther west it's 36 dollars. I paid the dang shipping anyways and got a brand new set of shiny bars in one week. 25 bucks for the bars alone... I'm happy with that, since there's no guarantee that these bars will be around much longer.

electra-cruiser-chopper-tt-handlebar-159187-1.jpg

If these have arrived what is the measurement between the two points marked in orange below? I like the look and was considering having to make something almost like those, but I'd have to paint them since it wouldn't be a pretty chrome like that. Price is reasonable since there's a set if bars on Craigslist for last few months that are kind of similar that I've been thinking about getting.
2018-03-09 16.03.05.jpg

If these have arrived what is the measurement between the two points marked in orange below? I like the look and was considering having to make something almost like those, but I'd have to paint them since it wouldn't be a pretty chrome like that. Price is reasonable since there's a set if bars on Craigslist for last few months that are kind of similar that I've been thinking about getting. View attachment 81077

Since it's welded at an angle, the measurements are 3 1/2 inches on the bottom and 4 inches on the top of that orange section.

Here's someone else's video with handlebar attachments added. The bar is curved back a bit which I really like. Also the rise is more like 8 to 8 1/2 inches. This video says it's more, but that's not correct.

I was tempted by these Ron Bars too in the large size, but didn't buy any. Cool bikes and parts here though. https://www.ruff-cycles.com/parts/

parts-ron-bars.png

Last edited:
Back