Electric & Gas chopper trike hybrid

yeah ,way cool. your trike is what first inspired me to build one about 8 month ago but stillnot completed. lol have ridden once but still not completed the way I want which is spectacular like yours: )

thanks for all the comments guy's! l really enjoy this hobbie, and this community is great:cool: thanks too the MBc, and AugieD.

Hello everyone!
l started with the electric on this trike and then changed to just gas. l have now combined them both, to make it a Hybrid. It works very well and is very fun to ride. You just start with the electric and once it's going fast enough, (32T), pop the clutch and the engine takes over. The trike is quite heavy with both electric, gas, and battieries. So, the electric comes in real handy.
The engine was from Happy, from MBc. thanks happy, nice little 48cc. l've been working on this project for some time now. l'm just glad it's done................enjoy the pics!
electric thumb throttle
32t sproket
36 volt electric motor
48cc engine
to much stuff to list, lets put it that way!

Wow! I've just spent ages looking over your beautiful trike Vinnie and I am deeply impressed. So far I've managed to resist the temptation to completely rebuild my Hercules tricycle, but I've definitely got some ideas I want to try out when it comes to building my Mk: III tricycle :D

Simply WOW.
You may never have to pedal again....
You reached....nirvana,man.

It would be cool to see a dual headlight arrangement similar to Augi's creation on that.
People would think it's a mini Harley.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is really cool Vinnie! Are you gonna bring it for the ride this weekend?

Later,

Allan Greenblazer

thanks for the comments, and it is very possible that l will be there greenblazer. let me know what time and what day it will be on, and l will try to make it............let me know
P.S. lm glad that people from this forum can get different idea's on there own builds by looking at everyone else's rides. l hope this inspires people to build what seems to be impossible. thanks again to all.

Hey Ya'll,

Here is a digital version of the flyer for our next ride:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d...x Phreaks Media/07_Holiday_Bike_Fun_Ride2.jpg

In case you can't see the image here is the info:

The Phoenix Phreaks Present...
2007 Holiday Fun Ride By the Lake
December 8th, 2007 2PM-4PM
Tempe Town Lake- Beach Park
FREE
Fun Ride! Prizes! Cool Bicycles!
Meet interesting people!
Phreaky bicycles and costumes not required, but highly encouraged!
Stick around for the "APS Fantasy of Lights Boat Parade" Starting at 4PM (Also free to the public)

Yep we will have prizes that we will have a drawing for!:mrgreen:

Later,

Allan Greenblazer

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, amazing, I like that, I'd like to ride over sometime to see it if it's ok with you although I have not yet ridden my prototype on Shea across the hill. How do you think that would be? Is there a bicycle lane through there?

torques, l will bring them (rides) to the pavillions next weekend as this weekend is nothing but rain, l will let you know for sure next week.

Back