Electric Hub Motors ... ???

So you're a dummy and unrealistic about speed and maintaining, and you want years of reliability.

Buy a 150cc Vespa scooter and maintain it religiously. A motorized or electric bicycle is not the answer for you.
:cry:

Does not strike me as a courteous reply.
This forum has just lost any appeal it may have had for me.

New guy asks for help/advice and gets flamed as a "dummy"

"he is rubber and you are glue...", sir

:cry:

Does not strike me as a courteous reply.
This forum has just lost any appeal it may have had for me.

New guy asks for help/advice and gets flamed as a "dummy"

"he is rubber and you are glue...", sir

Opening poster in fact CALLS HIMSELF a "Dummy" Reid...5-7 Heaven was simply restating what OP had already said.... :: wink ::

Best of luck finding another forum as helpful as this one Reid...:p I see theres a heap of Endless Sphere members here now even your mate YPedal has followed you here :p

KiM

Last edited:
The high tech batteries that might(repeat, might)give you the speed you want and the range you need will cost many time the cost of a gasoline engined bike. Lower your speed expectations to a reasonable level and the costs become comparable.

Jimmy Carter

I'm old enough to remember the Jimmy Carter presidency. In those days everyone was thinking of "Going Green" and all sorts of solar companies popped up overnight with the governments support. Once people did the math and realized that none of the green stuff made economic sense they all went bankrupt.

History seems to be repeating...

That's why I figure that if anything electric and green is going to survive reality it needs to be fun and somewhat practical and unique.

Jimmy Carter was an "unknown" candidate from Georgia who the democrats loved at first, but they quickly turned on him and in the end he is remembered as a pretty lousy president. That part seems to be repeating today too.

"Going Green" seems to have lost it's cool.

Opening poster in fact CALLS HIMSELF a "Dummy" Reid...5-7 Heaven was simply restating what OP had already said.... :: wink ::

Best of luck finding another forum as helpful as this one Reid...:p I see theres a heap of Endless Sphere members here now even your mate YPedal has followed you here :p

KiM
Hey Kim. Mea Culpa. I had not read the opening post.
I took the last posting wrongly, then, as a "flame".

BTW, am SO HAPPY to re-meet you, I made a little pome for OZ with YOU in mind.
It's doing quite well!
Look at its rating there:
http://www.poetrycritical.net/read/57777/

We does what we can says this popeye the crazy ex-sailor man.
I just hope my siggie last link does not offend any ayes here;
ADMIN: I will remove that if you feel it is OK for GP audiences of YT,
but not fitting for this word-moderated forum.

But yeah! I love that campy movie almost as much as I 'love' my eZee front hub motor.

This is a hub motor thread. I must not de-track it any further;
I might crash and burn out! :geek:

PS: I have ZERO problem with or against Ypedal. He understands me now.
I am so strange and difficult for most people to understand/tolerate.
I never mean any harm. I'm a sock puppet, bloodied but real.

Back