Electric/Pull Start Engine Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
my plan was to put battery behind the seat post and extend the battery cables i think my problem would be the black box(CDI) my pedals are welded forward as you can tell so i shouldn't have a engine clearance problem so i hope

my plan was to put battery behind the seat post and extend the battery cables i think my problem would be the black box(CDI) my pedals are welded forward as you can tell so i shouldn't have a engine clearance problem so i hope
then it should fit fine, its about the same height as 66cc engine. just about twice as wide ;).
post some pics of it when its done!

Actively waiting for pics as well! And on a side note I live in Minnesota and visit the U.P. of Michigan 10 to 12 times a year and they are way way more Canadian than us man. It really comes out after a few beers so around like 11:00 AM for some residents lol

Actively waiting for pics as well! And on a side note I live in Minnesota and visit the U.P. of Michigan 10 to 12 times a year and they are way way more Canadian than us man. It really comes out after a few beers so around like 11:00 AM for some residents lol
Were bouts? Brainerd here................Curt

It has been snowing and in the single digits and tomorrow suppose to be -7 so i havn't been able to get outside to work on my bike sadly but i have all the parts ready, unlike alot of people here i live in a apartment so i have no garage so i got to work in the back yard and be respectful

also @Frogslayer i'm from Lower Michigan

It has been snowing and in the single digits and tomorrow suppose to be -7 so i havn't been able to get outside to work on my bike sadly but i have all the parts ready, unlike alot of people here i live in a apartment so i have no garage so i got to work in the back yard and be respectful
I used to live in a apartment too, I know the feeling:cry:

I used to live in a apartment too, I know the feeling:cry:

i already tried working on it inside and accidentally got gas,oil and grease on the carpet and had to pay 400$ out of pocket to replace it SO not doing that again lol

@mark20 since your on, Cables should these be long,good enough extension cables for said battery.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
i already tried working on it inside and accidentally got gas on the carpet and had to pay 400$ out of pocket to replace it SO not doing that again lol
Yea, my old apartment had a storage place, it was a extra 70$ a month, and when we got it, it was the s**ttiest garage I've ever seen. Door dented, key didnt work that well, you had to littery slam the door for it to shut properly. It was a "1" car garage,it was more like a 1/2 car garage lol. I'm glad we left that crap behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back