Electric/Pull Start Engine Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, my old apartment had a storage place, it was a extra 70$ a month, and when we got it, it was the s**ttiest garage I've ever seen. Door dented, key didnt work that well, you had to littery slam the door for it to shut properly. It was a "1" car garage,it was more like a 1/2 car garage lol. I'm glad we left that crap behind.

sounds like it sucked lol yeah we don't even get that our storage here is a small shed thing that our furnace is in big enough for me to fit two bikes

I live near Alexandria MN. I recently moved from a tiny apartment sized house with single pull in two car driveway to a much more spacious house with a car garage, motorcycle garage, two lawn sheds and a much bigger driveway. I feel your pain man.

I live near Alexandria MN. I recently moved from a tiny apartment sized house with single pull in two car driveway to a much more spacious house with a car garage, motorcycle garage, two lawn sheds and a much bigger driveway. I feel your pain man.
Nice, i live in Ramsey mn!

Nice, i live in Ramsey mn!

seems like alot of people on here live more in the south that i've noticed that is.

i've thought about moving to Phoenix AZ, if i did i could drive everyday wouldn't have to worry about snow or cold weather then.

Way more people live in the southern half of the state in general. Sorry about the thread jacking. I'm praying for warmer weather so you can work on your bike but the forecast isn't looking good.

Way more people live in the southern half of the state in general. Sorry about the thread jacking. I'm praying for warmer weather so you can work on your bike but the forecast isn't looking good.

lol it is all good this topic kind of went a little SOUTH :D anyways and its suppose to be in the 50s Wednesday and Thursday for me so i'll prob work on it all day then

seems like alot of people on here live more in the south that i've noticed that is.
I think that's because they can ride (comfortably) year around. Because it's always like 70°f down there. And if you live in the south (most states), mopeds dont need a license, and if they do, no one really cares. (When I was in flordia, I saw 3 guys on baja mini bikes riding on the highway. It was hella funny lol)

I think that's because they can ride (comfortably) year around. Because it's always like 70°f down there. And if you live in the south (most states), mopeds dont need a license, and if they do, no one really cares. (When I was in flordia, I saw 3 guys on baja mini bikes riding on the highway. It was hella funny lol)

true you need a license here where i live for a moped 15$ but a moped is classified as 100CC or lower and you don't need a license or sticker for the motorized bikes not even the 80/66ccs we call them pedal assistance

Edit: i know you mentioned no license but do you need insurance or helmet because we don't need either here

true you need a license here where i live for a moped 15$ but a moped is classified as 100CC or lower and you don't need a license or sticker for the motorized bikes not even the 80/66ccs we call them pedal assistance
Nice, no one bothers me on my bike, one time some guy called on me (I have a ham radio app on my phone, I tune it in to the local police) when I heard that they were looking for a "black bicycle with a lawnmower engine" that's when I headed home lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back