Electric/Pull Start Engine Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, no one bothers me on my bike, one time some guy called on me (I have a ham radio app on my phone, I tune it in to the local police) when I heard that they were looking for a "black bicycle with a lawnmower engine" that's when I headed home lol.

we got words for people like them lol

i've had sheriffs and county and other types of officers pass me and wave i've even had one pull me over to ask how far i can get and how fast i can go and if i built it my self or bought it pre done because you don't see alot of stuff like these here, heck where i live you can drive a lawn mower as a veichle or a car without doors.

we got words for people like them lol

i've had sheriffs and county and other types of officers pass me and wave i've even had one pull me over to ask how far i can get and how fast i can go and if i built it my self or bought it pre done because you don't see alot of stuff like these here, heck where i live you can drive a lawn mower as a veichle or a car without doors.
I haven't had anyone pull me over yet... Ive had some close calls but nothing to bad.

I haven't had anyone pull me over yet... Ive had some close calls but nothing to bad.

it helps that i ride on the very far side on the white line this way cars can pass and if there is a bike lane and no bikes i ride that and they are happy i do that keeps traffic flowing.

i don't bother them so they don't bother me

it helps that i ride on the very far side on the white line this way cars can pass and if there is a bike lane and no bikes i ride that and they are happy i do that keeps traffic flowing.

i don't bother them so they don't bother me
I do that as well, but some times I ride the sidewalk (when there isn't anyone) no one ever bothered me since. I like doing hooligan stuff with my buddy (he owns a tomos moped, 2 speed) hes a bit slower than me but it's still fun ripping down the atv trails

I do that as well, but some times I ride the sidewalk (when there isn't anyone) no one ever bothered me since. I like doing hooligan stuff with my buddy (he owns a tomos moped, 2 speed) hes a bit slower than me but it's still fun ripping down the atv trails

i can relate the wife has a 4stroke moped and i can dbl her speed lol and we have old trails called the kalhaven trails which use to be railroad tracks and your not suppose to do anything but walk them but i ride them alot just to ride them :3

i can relate the wife has a 4stroke moped and i can dbl her speed lol and we have old trails called the kalhaven trails which use to be railroad tracks and your not suppose to do anything but walk them but i ride them alot just to ride them :3
Yea, it's fun to pretend that were on dirt bikes (even though we both have access to then lol) I'm trying to make a fishing set up for it now (inflatable boat Is also a option, might get one for 17$ lol)

Yea, it's fun to pretend that were on dirt bikes (even though we both have access to then lol) I'm trying to make a fishing set up for it now (inflatable boat Is also a option, might get one for 17$ lol)

take back tire off and front, get a metal rod weld some paddles to it and a sprocket to the back for the chain for movement, get some of the BIG water barrels and fill them attach them to the bike

the barrels will keep you float and you can guess the rest

take back tire off and front, get a metal rod weld some paddles to it and a sprocket to the back for the chain for movement, get some of the BIG water barrels and fill them attach them to the bike

the barrels will keep you float and you can guess the rest
Lol, but really I'll probably just put a rack on and get some PVC pipe for a rod holder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back