Electric to Gas conversion scooter

A couple of members asked me to post pics of this Schwinn scooter conversion. Not much to it really but here it is.

Thats a 2.8 HP Lifan motor.

Attachments

• P1010033.JPG
    P1010033.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 2,767
  • P1010025.JPG
    P1010025.JPG
    144.9 KB · Views: 3,884
That's a nice little build. With 2.8 hp, I'll bet that gets you out to the mailbox and back right smartly. Very clean build. It looks factory made.

Thanks guys and ya, I was surprised about the low end torque. It even got away from me once. ( the BEAST)
I have put a maroon trunk on yesterday and still have to weld foot pegs on front and a chain guard.
I look like an elephant riding a mouse but somehow I don't care because it makes me feel like a little kid again.
Doc

"BUT OFFICER! IT'S a SCHWINN!!"

That is the coolest thing I seen today.

im doing one that will be street legal

I'm using a 31cc 4stroke honda clone in the stock motors position. I put on a freewheel, beefier rims, bmx front brakes, good tires and grip tape on the deck. With 1.95-2.2 hp and 6500 RPM, 12.5 in tires, 6 tooth pinion gear, 81 tooth drive gear. Ill let u all know what kind of top speed I hit when its all together. Um im pretty sure the forks are backwards on your beast there LOL. I got a spare set of those rims if u bend yours with that heavy motor.

Back