electroman goes 2 cycle

bkteer

Local time
6:43 AM
hi, nice to join. i've put about 2800 miles on my electric kit the last couple of years, now i'm trying the 2 stroke motor. love to trade Ebike beta for 2stroke beta. lot of continuous climbs here in slc, ut. anybody have a perfect tire size/gear ring match up w/ 2 stroke motor?

Welcome to MBc,

Usually you'll find much is sorted out in a kit, which includes a rear sprocket.
They vary in tooth sizes but most are around 44-48 tooth.

All the Best

BoltsM

Hi bkteer. Welcome to MBc! Home of many answers, and awaiting your ideas.

General request to all new members.
Please, before posting any questions, do a search. Then READ,READ,READ.
There is a ton of information here. Many of your engine and performance issues in the Garage & Tech/Mech Help have already been covered. Here at MBc we are the home of nearly all MoteredBike questions. If you search and are unable to find your answer, don't hesitate to post your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D
Here's a great post link to get you started.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=9263

Welcome to the forum. The Chinese two stroke engines (known here as happy time engines) are a real hoot.

BSA

Welcome.
I too, have gone from electric to 2-stroke. My only regret is having to look over my shoulder a little more.(I guess mirrors would help :)) Illegal here (PA)
So far, The quick engine cut, along with the pretend pedaling seems to be working. :D
Don't let the little stuff stop you.:cool:

I too, have gone from electric to 2-stroke. My only regret is having to look over my shoulder a little more.(I guess mirrors would help :)) Illegal here (PA)
And I thought Mississippi had dumb laws. No electric bikes, no mirrors on bikes, & no biking on sidewalks??? I don't understand.

Welcome to MBc bkteer. Glad you found your way here. Would you mind going to your UserCP and putting in your location. I know you've told us you're from SLC Ut, but for future posts it would be helpful. Thanks

Back