Elevation Changes

Can you send a link to your carb? I have one of those racing carbs but the choke on it broke so I changed it. The piece didn't release when I gave a full throttle like it should.
These are the jets that fit the JRL BoFeng carby as well if you need to tinker a bit for altitude changes...The BoFeng comes stock with the #70 jet.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Yep...Don't let the low price fool you...This sucker works well...It should come with an O ring that fits inside the carby where the intake goes in...If not, get one at your local auto parts store and ask them for the Viton O ring since it is resistant to gas and oil unlike some others that are out there.

I have this one.
Racing Carburetor 2 Stroke 49cc 66cc 70cc 80cc With Air Filter For 2 Stroke Engine Motorized Bicycle RED https://a.co/d/17CeQj2

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I have this one.
Racing Carburetor 2 Stroke 49cc 66cc 70cc 80cc With Air Filter For 2 Stroke Engine Motorized Bicycle RED https://a.co/d/17CeQj2
Yep...I would be replacing any carby that says in their ad instructions "Note:You have to wrap several layers of thread tape around it if you are replacing the NT carb that came with your 66/80cc bicycle engine,"...lol...Sure sign that it will never run right or for very long...lol...Get the JRL BoFeng you asked me for the link that I posted...It works without having to futz around with it once you have the needle valve where you want it, or also a diferent jet for extreme altitudes...lol.

The only thing he didn't mention, you can add rocket fuel to get more oxygen if you are to lazy to jet. Just keep dumping it in the gas mix till it runs right. A little expensive at $100 a gallon, but I love the stuff. An the smell is so wonderful!!! I run 20-24 ounces a gallon of 2 stroke gas mix. Oh and add some more oil in, the stuff burns real hot.

Rocket fuel...Yep...lol...I think I will just drop this one right here...lol...lol.

gettyimages-SO001211-612x612.jpg

This wouldn't be complete without some other film clips of "Karl's" experiments with rocket fuel...lol...Just ask him how he blew up his rocket fuel storage shed...lol...OH...I think that ones in this clip too...lol...lol.

Ps...YEP...Karl just loves things that, go up, fall down, blow up, and go "BOOM"...lol.

Back