End of the line for petrol and electric motorised bicycles in Australia

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Fabian!, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Fabian!

Fabian! Guest

That's it
    The end of the line for properly usable internal combustion engines and electric bicycles in Australia.

[​IMG]

<
  2. sp1ke

sp1ke Member

yeah i heard my sister lives there too many people abusing it i hope we can all take the lesson these are like minimotos are for off road use only in most countrys and we get round it because its straped to a bicycle if we push our luck rideing the roads no tax mot insurance they will clamp down i cycle most my journys n find off road aerias to engine up legaly not causeing a nusance im not hideing what im doing eather using it as a bicycle in public and ive not had a issue yet in the uk if i was tearing up the path or on roads past cops id get warned then it took away from what im told they had a mad craze everyone jumping on the band wagon motorcycles everywhere risks to lives and australia is pretty strict in genral but it is a real shame and wont help our fight to keep alowing us to use these as bicycles to go to bicycle motor clubs meets races together ;)

FurryOnTheInside likes this.
  3. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Well-Known Member

I would be prosecuted pretty quick in OZ. I love my guns and my motorized bicycles. I don't carry my pistol, but I am adamant about having the right to defend my home against bad guys.