End of the line for petrol and electric motorised bicycles in Australia

F

Fabian!

That's it
The end of the line for properly usable internal combustion engines and electric bicycles in Australia.

monkey10.jpg

yeah i heard my sister lives there too many people abusing it i hope we can all take the lesson these are like minimotos are for off road use only in most countrys and we get round it because its straped to a bicycle if we push our luck rideing the roads no tax mot insurance they will clamp down i cycle most my journys n find off road aerias to engine up legaly not causeing a nusance im not hideing what im doing eather using it as a bicycle in public and ive not had a issue yet in the uk if i was tearing up the path or on roads past cops id get warned then it took away from what im told they had a mad craze everyone jumping on the band wagon motorcycles everywhere risks to lives and australia is pretty strict in genral but it is a real shame and wont help our fight to keep alowing us to use these as bicycles to go to bicycle motor clubs meets races together ;)

I would be prosecuted pretty quick in OZ. I love my guns and my motorized bicycles. I don't carry my pistol, but I am adamant about having the right to defend my home against bad guys.

Back