enforced social engineering is getting worse

crassius

Local time
7:30 AM
folks are being made so crazy by all this that they increasingly act out their rage - many more incidents of road rage and fist fights at bars and gatherings - today, the third customer of mine this year got jacked up at gunpoint and had his bike stolen - three this year and not even in same part of the city

just dug out my old stamp set from when I used to stamp new frames and motor cases with correct vin when I replaced old ones at the cycle shop back in the 70s - thinking I may offer to stamp motors for my customers to help in IDing stolen ones

just dug out my old stamp set from when I used to stamp new frames and motor cases with correct vin when I replaced old ones at the cycle shop back in the 70s - thinking I may offer to stamp motors for my customers to help in IDing stolen ones
The bikes I used as well as the Skyhawk gas tank frame are numbered.
I think the 2-stokeers are numbered and the 4-stroke HS engines certainly are.

thinking of stamping cases since motors can be moved so easily

folks are being made so crazy by all this that they increasingly act out their rage - many more incidents of road rage and fist fights at bars and gatherings - today, the third customer of mine this year got jacked up at gunpoint and had his bike stolen - three this year and not even in same part of the city
I would love to shoot somebody driving away on my bike, where is this? I may even move there just for some excitement..

Back