Engage clutch, engine starts "bucking".

The points you indicate show the uneven contact with the plate. Wobble is the term I use, watching it when the clutch is released spinning like a drunk flying saucer. Someday when bikeberry graces me with a reply I can get a straight clutch, install it and take a ride. Someday...

The points you indicate show the uneven contact with the plate. Wobble is the term I use, watching it when the clutch is released spinning like a drunk flying saucer. Someday when bikeberry graces me with a reply I can get a straight clutch, install it and take a ride. Someday...
UPDATE: Bikeberry finally responded to my email/ voicemail requests. They are sending me a replacement clutch assy. free of charge. So a little restored faith in them. No telling when it will ship since their website says that item is out of stock. I'll update when things start happening. Many thanks and much appreciation for the excellent advice and help from you guys!

Hello all, new day with newly discovered issues. Regarding my clutch rebuild... Took apart, cleaned and reassembled clutch with new bearings. Used a press to install hub/bearing assembly and was good...for about two minutes. As I'm spinning the gear in my hand to check smoothness( and feeling pretty good about myself for doing a good job) I noticed a slight wobble that wasn't there a moment ago. Seems that the hub wants to shift at will, throwing the gear off wack. So the hub will not stay put after being pressed into place. Guessing that's what all the "pings" are on the face of the hub, someone's attempt to snug up the fit. I added a pic to show my point. So, anybody know who sells a good hub?
I considered centering the hub and "re pinging" to maybe tighten it up, but if it didn't work the first time why would I expect it to work for me?
those pads look toast

Back