Engine cylinder stud stuck, californiamotorbikes kit

Did I say the stud didn't screw in by hand? I don't remember saying that. I'm not going to try to fix f***ed up threads, when I can just buy a whole set for $10. (including head gaskets, and other things). For number 6, I DID force the head nut on, that's how I got the stud out. For 9, it did work. That's why the stud is out now. Also, it's "you're". No need to be a douchebag
How did the stud get stuck in the hole? How did you bend the stud? How the hell did that happen? You obviously Forced it.
Why did ya even use the stud with the F^cked up threads in the first place? Why the hell didn't ya tell us about that in the beginning?
All of this was in your control to prevent from the start That's why I'm calling you an idiot.

How did the stud get stuck in the hole? How did you bend the stud? How the hell did that happen? You obviously Forced it.
Why did ya even use the stud with the F^cked up threads in the first place? Why the hell didn't ya tell us about that in the beginning?
All of this was in your control to prevent from the start That's why I'm calling you an idiot.
Oh s**t, didn't realize you were there! I didn't tell you because you didn't need to know, the stud was just so f***ing tight that I couldn't loosen it with vicegrips or something. Some guy told me to tighten the stud by putting two nuts on it, and tightening them, I did, and one the stud bent. Couldn't get it out from there. Couldn't thread a nut on at the top of the stud to loosen it by putting two nuts on, but finally I decided to try forcing the nut on, and once it got past the top portion, it was able to screw on by hand. The stud bending was my fault for tightening it too much. The case threads were sketchy, and there's still a chip like on the case near the threads. It's fine now though, I just need to install the new studs correctly

Oh sh*t, didn't realize you were there! I didn't tell you because you didn't need to know, the stud was just so f***ing tight that I couldn't loosen it with vicegrips or something. Some guy told me to tighten the stud by putting two nuts on it, and tightening them, I did, and one the stud bent. Couldn't get it out from there. Couldn't thread a nut on at the top of the stud to loosen it by putting two nuts on, but finally I decided to try forcing the nut on, and once it got past the top portion, it was able to screw on by hand. The stud bending was my fault for tightening it too much. The case threads were sketchy, and there's still a chip like on the case near the threads. It's fine now though, I just need to install the new studs correctly

Learning is by doing. (y) Now ya know what not to do the next time.

Oh sh*t, didn't realize you were there! I didn't tell you because you didn't need to know, the stud was just so f***ing tight that I couldn't loosen it with vicegrips or something. Some guy told me to tighten the stud by putting two nuts on it, and tightening them, I did, and one the stud bent. Couldn't get it out from there. Couldn't thread a nut on at the top of the stud to loosen it by putting two nuts on, but finally I decided to try forcing the nut on, and once it got past the top portion, it was able to screw on by hand. The stud bending was my fault for tightening it too much. The case threads were sketchy, and there's still a chip like on the case near the threads. It's fine now though, I just need to install the new studs correctly
Glad you got it. But, anything that screws into the case should be dealt with kid gloves. The cases are soft and very easy to mess up the threads.

Back