Engine dissasembly. Help needed

O

Octavio Romero

I bought the gt50 conversion kit and took apart almost all of the engine bit I am having complications.
First of all, I am unable to remove the drive sprocket. The clutch puller tool won't screw into it. I tried and it only stripped the tool because it did not go in properly for some reason.

Secondly, I can't remove the drive gear. I tried using a drill with the flathead bit and i put a wrench in the crank shaft hole where it attaches to the piston so that it wouldn't move so I could undo the drive gear but that did not work. It stopped it but the drill was unable to move it.

I also have a very badly stripped screw(the ones that lie under the clutch plate, once removed) that connects the 2 sides of the crank case and I have no Idea how to remove it either.

I've had this for a while, but haven't been able to finish it for this reason. I called a builder place and left a voicemail, but in the meantime, I come here for answers. Help would be greatly appreciated and advice and tips for when I assemble it afterwards also would be. Thanks in advance.

Back