Break In Engine is still in break-in period but is experiencing some serious issues

Aikaru

Local time
12:54 PM
Currently my 80cc Pexmor engine is still in its break-in period, and is about to finish its second tank of gas. I'm not sure why I've put up with this issue for the past half week but I figured it was time to get some advice. Currently I am using a 16:1 ratio of gas and oil. I use poulan pro 2 stroke oil and 93 octane vpower nitro+ gasoline. My engine tops at about 18 mph at full throttle, emits white smoke, and drips this weird black oil from the exhaust. Not to mention the carb also ejects gasoline out of the intake and into the air filter (The carb is properly tuned and I assure has the right air to gas ratio). Should I lower my oil ratio to 32:1 or even 40:1? Any advice helps. Thank you!

Got it I will fix that, on another note, while moving the CDI, the stupid blue wire came out of its tip and i have no idea how to put it back on

here it is

Attachments

• image0 (19).jpg
    image0 (19).jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 127
  • image1 (1).jpg
    image1 (1).jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 127
Simple...That tip is pretty messed up...go to your local auto parts store and show them that connector...they have them there in stock...make sure you have got a good crimping tool and just put the new one on the wire...attach it firmly to enough wire...t couldnt be simpler than that.

Simple...That tip is pretty messed up...go to your local auto parts store and show them that connector...they have them there in stock...make sure you have got a crimping tool and just put the new one on the wire...it couldnt be simpler than that.
got it, think an ace hardware would have something like it?

Easy peasy to solder them up.

Back