Engine keeps shaking out of place

20210821_181943.jpg

I didn't know how long it would hold up but it's working so a few years later. I think a guy or gal could probably drill and tap the sides and come up with some type of mount for that too.

One trick with these Chinese motors are to use loctite, or double nutting on studs so you can have the required torque and hold with out over pulling on the delicate chinesium threads trying to get tight enough so the fastener won't back off.

I made one of those out of a solid kryloc block, not rubber.

For your install all you need is a 1 1/8" muffler clamp, piece of flat steel, two 6mm by 20mm bolts and a couple spring washers.
The piece of plate will look kinda like that one.
But use this kind of muffler clamp so you can take up the space between the plate and muffler clamp. Get one that is one and an eighth inch.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I see your problem....... That frame wasn't meant to have a motor on it.... https://prnt.sc/1qe6ti0
It has the wrong angle for the motor to sit right.
I'll go ya one further,

Am i seeing things or is the carbie on the front of the motor with the exhaust coming out of the rear ??????????????????...DAMIEN

Ps..., thats not the OPs bike, That one is frogslayers but i still wonder why the reversal of carbie vs exhaust...lol.

I'll go ya one further,

Am i seeing things or is the carbie on the front of the motor with the exhaust coming out of the rear ??????????????????...DAMIEN

Ps..., thats not the OPs bike, That one is frogslayers but i still wonder why the reversal of carbie vs exhaust...lol.
Mine works fine, the frame is really small, thats why I set it up like that. It's @CrispyLeaves98 who is struggling with a broken stud in a front engine mount.

No matter how much threadlock red I use, these 6mm engine studs keep falling out. The other day, one of the studs broke of in the engine, now I cant ride this thing at all. My chain keeps falling off the sprocket even though I'm sure there is enough slack but not too much. I'm looking for help on how to fix this. My bike is mounted to the engine using the bike berry rubber no vibration motor mounts.
There is one problem. Get rid of the rubber. Mount solid. Ive used many of 6mm studs, more then plenty strength for a stocker and slightly modded. Make sure everything is tight and dont over torque. Grade 2 all thread is more than plenty for most the bikes out there( only racers and heavy modders should step up to grade 5). Never use b7 rod, your asking for stripped case holes then. Just make sure before each ride you check em. A little wrap of teflon tape will act as a thread lock, but way easier to get off than Permanent red locktite. Stick with blue ( smurfs blood, gotta squeeze a whole village for a bottle of it).

View attachment 157069
I didn't know how long it would hold up but it's working so a few years later. I think a guy or gal could probably drill and tap the sides and come up with some type of mount for that too.
DUDE, I JUST THREW A 50CC ON THAT EXACT BIKE FOR MY BOSS!!!!! Like no bull. lol. I just fabbed up an intake for it. If he would get real brakes for it, I would make it faster. He would rather just complain it's slow. lol.

Back