Engine Kit Throttle Mod - Use Your Own Grips

I actually use a real atv throttle assembly. Then buy whatever grips i want on the bike. They are always so much more comfortable than stock grips from the kit or bike. And look sweet too. Plus the real assembly gives you way better throttle cable tension. An they are only like 15 bucks for any color. 30 bucks for sweet grips and an assembly.
Where do I order that throttle assembley?

The internet seems to be a consistent and seemingly unforgiving place to post ideas or to show that someone tried or did something.

What DID Happen to those good old days of fixing stuff until it falls apart? Saving money? That's old news I guess. Making do with what you have? Much Too radical.
YOU MUST BUY NEW STUFF. NOW.

Its amazing still, that people would prefer to say something when they really dont have much to say or info to provide.

Classic example, the thread starts out on how to modify your stock throttle. Ends in threats of buying someone a compressor.

Another; friction drive sucks, it has for over a hundred years, make chain drive. Chain is da best in da game. Blah blah.

Yuckfoo, keep on keeping on, and haters gunna hate. This is all solid info!

I personally use spit. Has never failed me!

Back