Engine kits in Europe

Mantas

Local time
5:14 PM
As far as I've seen, most of the engine kit selling companies are based in America and it's damn hard getting one here(Lithuania) that's good quality without having to pay half the price of the motor for shipping, so does anyone know any companies or people who sell motor kits in eastern-ish Europe?

Ebay, Aliexpress and Amazon. The shipping origin of kits is usually from Germany, parts usually from China.

The original version of the engine is from Riga, Latvia. The modern Chinese version is what you need.

Unbranded, generic, no-name, low price kits on eBay etc are not the same as what is being sold in the USA by importers.
If you find just one engine of the higher quality direct from China then you would have the same trouble obtaining spares for it.

I have the cheap generic engine and it isn't too bad, with some work (this is where you add your own quality!) . Its 32mm intake stud spacing is a limiting factor. At least the Spare_Parts for it are ridiculously cheap. :coffee:😌

Could you provide any website which can actually ship them? Because as far as I've seen most don't even ship to here from China and there's no option to ship from Germany.

Yes, I have, but ebay doesn't ship and aliexpress doesn't seem to actually have any

Yep! Haha. I got mine off of ebay, and from China. Very cheap shipping, almost free. It came trough germany as well, so I don't know why they don't ship there. Are you sure if you type in 66cc motorized bike engine kit, and set to asia, none ship to germany?

Sometimes on ebay the vendors ad will say does not ship to your country but if message the seller and ask them you will find alot wil ship to you.

Back