Engine leaks oil from weep hole on block?

C.A.O.S. (crankcase air oil separator) Breather

I might as well show the Seatpost CAOS Breather I designed (invented) for my Whizzer M/B

My Whizzer had an air oil mist and an oil spitting issue from the crankcase vent hose.

I want everyone to understand that no oil drains into the bike frame You'll understand if ya read how I made it.

I've sealed inside the seatpost right below the hose fitting with a rubber stopper and epoxy so no oil get's into the bike frame.
Any oil in the CAOS will gravity drain back to the engine crankcase

As I said in post #5 a CAOS breather can be made out of a piece of PVC pipe and attached somewhere on the bike but it must be mounted higher than the vent so any oil can gravity drain back to the crankcase.

A CAOS Breather is better than a catch (puke) can, because it never needs to be emptied and it's way better than dripping oil on the ground or all over the rear of your bike and rear tire.

Depending on which huasheng you got, the 49cc governors are built into the ignition coil usually.
I seen some, idk how old though, that had just a stop plate screwed on the throttle linkage. I took it off and told 'em watch the revs it can go boom now. That bike went from ya this is fun, to oh yeah now we're getting some where. Lol.

Here you go, you might have to sand down the end to get it to fit in the breather hole tight. Point it up so any oil that goes in drains back to engine. You can just buy one at any FLAPS.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I’m running a speed carb, dumped the stock carb. I plan on rigging up a hose to run towards the ground maybe hook up a filter I have laying around to it. Thanks for all the info.
Been trying to get this to run better with the new knock off speed carburetor I bought. It idols and fires up just fine, a little Boggess between half throttle and full throttle well maybe a little bit more than a little. Am I correct that it’s getting too much fuel and I need to reject the main in the carb? So I would need to go to a smaller main jet? Not too sure what’s running in it now I have to pull it apart and take a look but Definitely need to figure out so it runs solid all the way through throttle the twist. Any insight I’d very much appreciate it thank you

Move the clip on the needle 1 down towards the tip of the needle, if bog get worse then you need to move the clip the other direction. If it gets better/ goes away then you are good to move on to main jet. Main jet comes in from ¾-full throttle.

I run a sha15.15 carburetor, with a #73 jet. It runs the best for me with a 68-71 jet, but when doing plug chops it looked a little lean so I increased it to a 73 jet.

Back