Engine makes a LOT of noise when pulling the clutch and giving gas

pie

Local time
1:39 AM
When i pull my clutch in and give it some gas it starts making a lot of noise. Because of this I cant really stop my bike and tune the carburetor.

When i pull my clutch in and give it some gas it stars making a lot of noise. Because of this I cant really stop my bike and tune the carburetor.
So when you rev the engine, it makes noise? This checks out (y)

Remove the clutch cover. Check if the bearings of the big bevel gear clutch are falling out or grinding.

When i pull my clutch in and give it some gas it starts making a lot of noise. Because of this I cant really stop my bike and tune the carburetor.
A recording of the noise would be ideal, if you can manage it safely. Otherwise, we need a bit more information. Why are you pulling the clutch in and giving it throttle?

How new is this engine? Is it an old engine wit 5000 miles on it, or brand new and just started breaking it in?

That aside, the throttle is a little moot. Something in the clutch system is unhappy. Did you grease the bucking bar and ball bearing at all or recently? Did you ever grease the bevel gear/clutch gear or done so recently?

Do you feel anything that corresponds with the noise, but otherwise is never present while the engine is running?

Back