Engine Trouble Engine not starting no matter what

Turn the fuel off at the tank and try to start it with the throttle wide open. I had one like that and I just pedaled as fast as I could and let out the clutch, it sputtered away for the longest time and then all of a sudden it fired. And away I went, I was glad it started too cause I was really tired, and a long way from home. I would have had to walk back.

Turn the fuel back on once there is no more fuel in the line for a time. I think that is when that "one" started, just when the fuel filled the bowl.

I tried doing what you said and now I can't even get a sputter. I'm so confused. There's no reason it shouldn't be working.

I tried doing what you said and now I can't even get a sputter. I'm so confused. There's no reason it shouldn't be working.
Well there's always plan c.

Have you tried starting fuild?
Take the sparkplug off spray inside the sparkplug hole for about 3ish seconds. Screw the plug in and see if it starts up and runs for a little bit. (While pedaling try choke on, choke off, choke on full throttle, chock off full throttle)
Last ditch effort. Worth a shot.

Also is the timing correct? Check where the magnet is. At top dead center the magnet should be perfectly centered with the coil.

Back