Engine only recommendations?

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I looked at those but hot damn $54. That's half way to a harbor freight welder to make your own out of old scrap laying around. I started designing a new beefier one to print on tinker cad but now that I think of it I'll just modify the one that is already done lol. It hasn't broke yet or anything but there is no reason for 1mm walls lol. I'm thinking 3mm walls should hold.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Got any 1/2" aluminum plate? You could make that adapter quite easily.

I looked at those but hot damn $54. That's half way to a harbor freight welder to make your own out of old scrap laying around. I started designing a new beefier one to print on tinker cad but now that I think of it I'll just modify the one that is already done lol. It hasn't broke yet or anything but there is no reason for 1mm walls lol. I'm thinking 3mm walls should hold.
I'd just drill some holes in flat steel and buy a cheap tap to tap them. I have a shop, so thats what I do, and I use the cheap taps. lol.

I already have a few taps laying around and a tap and die set somewhere I can't find for like 3 years now, since I moved now that I think of it. I'll be buying a new set in a couple weeks. Work season is coming to an end! Yay!

Back