Engine question

I have a lot stop signs.I’m in a city so I run them. When it’s real hot. Not because over heating because it’s peddle time to get going again and then stop again and it’s terrible here.Where I live there’s at least 6 stop sign to go a mile to the corner store. I’m going to put my favorite thing on for the stops a centrifugal clutch. I had it on a bike forever it great for my condition it’s going on my 50 cc bike. But now thanks for info on idling.

I think it’s a law here that a motorcycle can go after so many minutes at a light because of the sensors.

My friend Brad put a USB corded 200mm computer fan on his bike to help cool it down.
He put a grill on it and it looks just like a small radiator.

Copper is even better than aluminum at heat transfer and has a melting point of 1,984⁰F. Imagine a copper cylinder paired with a copper Fred Head 😃.
Chilly ❄❄❄
I even have a name for the head.
The "Fred Copperhead"

Last edited:
I’m starting to see brass head gaskets selling now. What is brass one’s good for? Now the copper one you can reuse, plus cooling .

I’m starting to see brass head gaskets selling now. What is brass one’s good for? Now the copper one you can reuse, plus cooling .
Brass is worse of a material for gaskets in every way than copper or aluminum.
Its less malleable than both which means you can't reuse it as much or at all. It has half the thermal conductivity of aluminum. And it also costs more than aluminum.

Copper Head gaskets is what I use on my Whizzer
Ended up costing me about $2.25 a gasket to make my own

Back