Engine revs high once clutch is pulled in then slowly idles lower until it dies

noah9988

I've only blown up one, and it was my stupidity. I kept pushing it when it said stop. lol
I bought my first kit 11 months ago and previously have no experience working on engines. I'm happy with how much I've learned about 2 strokes, carb tuning, and rebuilding engines. A circlip failure blew up my original yd100, I stripped the case putting on the studs on the next one I ordered, and now I have a wildcat pk80 I've been beating on and put on many new top ends (like I said, my fault). I applied the knowledge I got from tinkering on bike engines to my wheeler.

I'm currently waiting for parts to put her back together again, with matched case transfers and a pz22 carb!

Karl Snarl

I bought my first kit 11 months ago and previously have no experience working on engines. I'm happy with how much I've learned about 2 strokes, carb tuning, and rebuilding engines. A circlip failure blew up my original yd100, I stripped the case putting on the studs on the next one I ordered, and now I have a wildcat pk80 I've been beating on and put on many new top ends (like I said, my fault). I applied the knowledge I got from tinkering on bike engines to my wheeler.

I'm currently waiting for parts to put her back together again, with matched case transfers and a pz22 carb!
Now if we want to talk about v-8 engines, I've blown up a lot of those, an some dirt bike engines too, lawn mowers, etc. lol. I learned, and didn't make the same mistakes with these bikes. Well sept the one, where I just kept wringing it's neck till it said " F YOU FAT MAN, F YOU!!!", then left me pedaling home. lol. I found what I was looking for, how much these engines can take. An never did it again. Now I stop at the " HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THATS ENOUGH THROTTLE!!" An listen to her. Never run wide open for miles on end, slightly down hill. You will blow her up. lol