Engine revving high when i pull in the clutch

Ok I see what you're saying, that's f***ed up,how can it be fine and large scale at the same time LOL.

Here is my theory
Inch lb torque wrenches are more expensive than Foot lb torque wrenches. I bet China put inch lb markings on a foot lb torque wrench just to charge more money for it. Or try and fake us Americans out so we would think we would think we were buying an Inch lb torque wrench and getting it for a cheap price. Or they think all of us Americans are good at math :LOL:

Hello everyone so I've done a new build.. Motor is a YD100 everyrhing on it is stock I built it on the huffy nel lusso great setup by the way ,anyhow I've come across a issue I cant figure out why but when I pull in the clutch to make bike go into idle my engine revs really really high i have check for air leaks in the intake and exhaust also I have tried screwing and unscrewing the idle screw I have adjusted the throttle cable in both spots the throttle housing and on the carburetor to no avail I cant seem to diagnose the issue at hand any and all thoughts and expertise are welcomed thanks a bunch
I guarantee it's a air link if it's a brand new motor just breaking it in.

Back