Forgive my misleading title on this video and my click bait image. My channel is not doing well.

This is a video of me trying to run a compression test to which I got only 30 psi in total.
This video also shows what my bike is doing when I try to start it.

just thought I'd add to the information.
Last year when i screwed up the timing, before i did that I replaced the cylinder body with a gt5 part. this is a screenshot of my cart from then. https://prnt.sc/gpfp2n
When I installed it I replaced all the gaskets but that was before my timing was messed up.

Hmm don't know on this one maybe the spark plug is fouled maybe clean it check for spark maybe its sparking but its a weak spark other thing could be get a new upgraded cdi and magneto.

will need to wait till I open shop today to see vid as this old 'puter can't do that

you said you got new cylinder tho, so I wonder if the one you got really fits

This is my timing.
15p5ro4.jpg
2hy9kz8.jpg

Hmm don't know on this one maybe the spark plug is fouled maybe clean it check for spark maybe its sparking but its a weak spark other thing could be get a new upgraded cdi and magneto.
I replaced both the cdi , magneto, and plug last year. The cdi was inside all winter.

the pic for timing looks wrong if that rotor is on the key - take rotor off and turn it around so slot is to right of that rivet

can't tell if piston is all the way up in other pic - there are some cylinders that are taller than others

the pic for timing looks wrong if that rotor is on the key - take rotor off and turn it around so slot is to right of that rivet

can't tell if piston is all the way up in other pic - there are some cylinders that are taller than others
its as up as it can be I kept missing its fully flush position when spinning the wheel. Last year I was told I might have put it on backwards so I switched it around according to fabiens videos (I don't know if i spelled his name right.) If this is whats wrong with it that wound be great.

It was timing it pull starts immediately and runs smoothly despite the low compression. Im still unsure about that. I haven't rode it yet but i will need to get my compression up to be able to make it up hills.

at least it is running now - if the cylinder you bought is taller than the one you had, then piston won't reach to the top - you'd need to measure to find out, but it may just be that the rings aren't seated yet

Back