Engine trying to start and after that it stops on first run

Get that fuel line as direct as possible and try choking the engine somehow
i've fixed that fuel line and it cranks more, but it doesn't start. i think there is a problem about spark. i'll change the spark plug tomorrow.It can't be the carburetor, because i gave full throttle when i was trying to start with full throttle and the carburetor throws fuel to everywhere, so i think that means fuel didn't burn.

i've fixed that fuel line and it cranks more, but it doesn't start. i think there is a problem about spark. i'll change the spark plug tomorrow.It can't be the carburetor, because i gave full throttle when i was trying to start with full throttle and the carburetor throws fuel to everywhere, so i think that means fuel didn't burn.
What part of you need a CHOKE do you not understand ??????...That HP carb is what we call here in the USA, A REAL PIECE OF :poop::poop::poop:
I hope I have finally explained this problem of yours quite plainly

Check your magneto gap also.

What part of you need a CHOKE do you not understand ??????...That HP carb is what we call here in the USA, A REAL PIECE OF :poop::poop::poop:
I hope I have finally explained this problem of yours quite plainly
i can't find carb for this engine in my stupid country... So i must run this with hp carb.

Check your magneto gap also.
1718226907633.png

i have this type of magneto.

i can't find carb for this engine in my stupid country... So i must run this with hp carb.
OH yes you can...You go online to Amazon which is also available in Turkey...They are even looking for more employee's right now in Istanbul.

This is the carburetor you want to get with a real working CHOKE on it which YES, you really DO need it for your bike to start and run correctly.

https://www.amazon.com/JRL-Carburetor-Stroke-Motorized-Bicycle/dp/B08N9WYS1V

Now all you got to do is take that same information using Amazon online in your country to get the information you need to get it delivered to your doorstep.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
The HP carb should have a choke but you will need to play with it to start. I had the HP on my bike and it took a long long time to start because of the stupid auto-choke. If you can get a BoFeng from ali express.

i don't think so. because i bought this engine from a guy and it was running well on his bicycle. so i bought it and he doesn't have choke too and it was started on 2nd attempt when i was testing the engine.
I do think so, but since you already know everything, go ahead and do what you want. I won't bother offering advice anymore. Answering questions for know-it-alls is just a waste of time.

Just consider one thing. My bikes run. Your bike doesn't.

Back