Engine trying to start and after that it stops on first run

My bike ran before I parked it last winter, I didn't have time in the spring to pull her out and now my battery is dead, but it ran
YEP, that was then but this is now...And you know your gonna have to either charge or replace the battery, but at least you know it will run again...lol.

YEP, that was then but this is now...And you know your gonna have to either charge or replace the battery, but at least you know it will run again...lol.
But on a plus side I've got my mini bike running decently, still a little choppy, I need to pull the carb apart better than a 5 minute clean with it still attached to the house

But on a plus side I've got my mini bike running decently, still a little choppy, I need to pull the carb apart better than a 5 minute clean with it still attached to the house
Do you have an utrasonic cleaner? Absolute best way to ensure the carb is clean in all of the places you can't get to.

The junky HP carb has an auto choke feature. That is the only thing it has that is worth while.
Some one must have removed it because when you close it, it clicks into position. To release it, you crank the throttle wide open and the choke clicks to wide open.
Other than that, throw it away.

The problem has been solved. I changed the magneto and it runs. :) i took the magneto from my donor skyhawk engine.Now, it's working with its new piston and stupid hp carb

Back